Sunday, June 21, 2015

Loving my Teenagers

No matter what is going on in my life. I make time for my teenagers. I no longer call them my babies or children. They are young adults. As long as I am prepared and getting ready for this journey into their future (I don't think I will ever be really ready) I will love them infinitely. Just as we go through different experiences, and are still learning from it all, our young adults will do the same.









What I am committed to doing for my young adults is to love them and support them throughout their lives. They know me though. I will have something to say if they go in the wrong direction, walk down the wrong path, follow some nipwits instead of leading themselves. Oh they will hear it! Why? Because I birthed, cared for, fed, clothed, supported, put up with, and loved them. I can and I will because I said so. 




No comments:

Post a Comment